Senior Web Developer @ Intuitive - Sunnyvale, CA
15 days ago
Senior Web Developer
Intuitive - Sunnyvale, CA
At Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare’s hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere—we strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture—our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let’s advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
The role of the Sitecore Developer is to maintain and develop new features for the Intuitive Design System website. The site (which leverages Sitecore) provides design guidelines, tools and assets to Intuitive employees and vendors with the goal of ensuring consistent Intuitive customer experiences.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build Sitecore UI components, page templates, and e-marketing campaign templates
- Support content creation teams as they build and publish content using:
- Support graphical and media asset design teams
- Media Library governance and administration
- Integrate with other data infrastructure platforms at Intuitive
- Implement backend business logic
- Support the operational aspects: maintaining the production and development environments.
- Maintain the production servers, take new releases to production
(Competency is based on: education, training, skills and experience.
- Helix framework guideline
- Gulp scripting
- PowerShell scripting
- Sitecore Unicorn
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in one of the following:
- A related discipline
Preference given to candidates successfully completed Sitecore certification(s)
In order to adequately perform the responsibilities of this position the individual must have:
- Configured Sitecore Environment
- Recommend Best practices for the content structure in a multisite solution.
- Experience in building Component-Based Sites and Component Reusability
- Project entails brand new development of a website on Sitecore 8.2 with Unicorn.
- Implemented modules in Sitecore 8.x using Helix principles.
- Created Layouts, View renderings, Branch Templates, Bucketing Rules
- Experience with creating sites using HTML5, CSS3, SaSS and Bootstrap Library integrated in Sitecore 8.x Presentation.
- Customized Sitecore 8.x workflow, Pipelines, Speak UI.
- Experience with Sitecore 8.x role based security and permissions.
- Configured Coveo search to the Sitecore 8.x.
- Configure, Implement, and administrate Components for Sitecore 8.x
- Search-driven Coveo
- And future api
- Ability to work with multiple sites and multi lingual.
- Ability to create technical documentation.
- Strong coding capabilities, Minimum 4 years of experience programming C# in industry grade production environment
- Sitecore Certified developer
- Describe the basic development architecture of Sitecore
- Experience with cloud Ecosystems primarily with AWS
- Worked in Agile/Scrum delivery methodology environment
- Team player in cross-function environment willing to help, learn, laugh, and grow with their new team!
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Shift : Shift 1 - Day
Travel : NoTravel Requirements:No Shift:Shift 1 - Day
Participate and drive agile practices including requirements review, design, coding/code reviews, implementation, testing optimization, and maintenance support…
PRA Health Sciences
We are looking to expand our core product development team with a backend developer who has five or more years experience in the development of web and web API…
Responsive web design (Bootstrap, LESS). Application lead responsible for preparing the requirements and design for software releases, including facilitating…
We mine structured and semi-structured data from product catalogs, social web, transactions, query logs, etc. at an unprecedented scale.
1+yearsoffull stack software development on web and client/server solutions. 1+ years of experience with Spring Framework, JMS, SOAP and REST web services.
6+yearsoffull stack software development on web and client/server solutions. Experience with Spring Framework, JMS, SOAP and REST web services.
Experience with responsive web design and targeting mobile platforms. Developing full stack React applications and tools that talk to web services authored in…
You have web application development or SaaS experience (Plus). Collaborate with your peers to craft innovative technical solutions to meet client needs.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
Santa Clara, CA
Experience with web traffic management. Experience building scalable web applications using technologies such as Node.js, HTML/CSS, jQuery, SQL, AWS, NGINX,…
4+ years of experience developing fullstack web technologies. This person would become a key member of the web development team and will help lead the agency in…
Mountain View, CA
1 - 3 years of experience designing and building production-level frontend web applications. Solid understanding of application performance, and designing low…
San Jose, CA
Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements. Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans…
San Jose, CA
Experience in web application and device test automation using Selenium. Contribute as an SDET developer to the MES software development Scrum team.
San Jose, CA
QA and test automation of Zscaler API and UI services. Develop tools and infrastructure to improve the quality and efficiency of testing.
Palo Alto Networks
Santa Clara, CA
You will be responsible for delivering amazing custom built technology including our licensing system which is a key system within the PANW product ecosystem.
Amazon.com Services LLC
East Palo Alto, CA
Experience establishing and leveraging web analytics. Experience building web applications, widgets, or interactive experiences.
Hands-on experience with test automation using the Selenium open source web application testing, preferably on salesforce.com is a plus.
Twitch Interactive, Inc.
San Francisco, CA
Redwood City, CA
This position will be working on design and development of our eCommerce website on a headless architecture. Work with the development team, external partners,…
San Jose, CA
7+ years of overall web development experience, preferably secure, scalable web applications using Java/J2EE, Spring framework.
San Francisco, CA
Knowledge of all bug classes and their nuances - especially ones related to web and cloud. Experience in identifying and exploiting vulnerabilities in web…
Familiar with full stack web development. Design and implement features for existing or new test platform, web platform, and framework.
E. & J. Gallo Winery
Maintains/supports websites or web applications in order to ensure they work as planned and meet business requirements, including third party software.
San Carlos, CA
Prior experience in building complex, data-intensive web applications, using modern web frontend and backend technologies. Personalized catered meals every day.