Full stack React + NodeJS lead @ Appinfinity solution - Santa Clara, CA
Post a job for free in Santa Clara, CA
Location: Santa Clara CA
Interview: 2 WebEx/Video
Duration: Full Time
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer specializing with Angular JS, NodeJS and React Native, who is extremely hands-on and can take charge of the complete Web Development process to deliver unique & customer centric web applications.
- Enterprise web and mobile application design and development experience is a must.
- PWA, hybrid mobile application, AWS web apps and AWS lambda - Preferred.
- Having experience with salesforce centric custom web app and/or lightning framework will be bonus.
- DynamoDB, MySQL and NoSQL DB (like MongoDB/Cassandra) - Preferred.
- jQuery, JSON, AJAX, web services/REST, SQL.
- Working knowledge of Apollo, GraphQL, Moment.js is an advantage.
- UX or UI designing experience is an advantage.
- 9+ years of Full Stack Application development experience is must.
- Strong experience using a client side MVC framework such as NodeJS, React JS, NextJS, Redux, and AngularJS.
- Topnotch programming skills and write code for robust software design.
- Experience in responsive design, cross browser compatibility and website performance.
- Experience in object-oriented design skills.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of how browsers and DOM work.
- Experience with Git.
- Knowledge on CI/CD tools like Bosh, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Git, Concourse is preferred
- Experience working on agile development teams (ideally leveraging Scrum or Kanban)
- Experience with Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, TeamCity, and other Continuous Integration tools
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs.
- Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI and preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
- To work with a cross-functional software development team on highly visible strategic projects as an expert level individual contributor to the design, consult, plan, lead a team and coding tasks assigned.
- Responsible for development of highly responsive, web-based UI in a flexible and well-structured frontend architecture.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs (Salesforce, box.com, Google APIs etc.)
- Produce well designed efficient code in a timely manner to meet delivery timescales/milestones.
- Mentor other developers on software best practices technical guidance and help grow their software development skill sets.
- To proactively stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Should demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, manage priorities and communicate progress effectively.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Full Stack Application development : 8 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Speak with the employer