Lead OSS Fulfillment Developer @ IBM - San Francisco, CA
10 days ago
Lead OSS Fulfillment Developer
IBM - San Francisco, CA
The Lead OSS Fulfillment developer is responsible for leading delivery of network cloudification solutions for large Telco, Media and Entertainment clients. Responsibilities include analyzing business requirements and delivering technical solutions and their framework for Network Function Virtualization Orchestration. Overall responsible for overseeing the design and implementation of IBM network cloudification solutions and be the focal point to clients.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include analyzing business requirements and client needs to develop technical solutions and their framework. Overall responsible for overseeing the design and implementation of IBM network cloudification solutions and be the focal point to clients.
Location: Denver, Colarado
If you are hired into a Colorado work location, the anticipated compensation range for the position 105,000 to 198,000 is based on a full-time schedule. Your ultimate compensation may vary depending on your job-related skills and experience. For part time roles, the compensation will be adjusted appropriately.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Hands-on experience in the configuration and testing of Network Function Virtual Orchestration / Network Automation ( i.e service assembly design, test assembly design, resource package design, Resource manager configuration/customization and integration of ALM with other solution components)
- Experience implementing Network automation / Network Function Virtual Orchestration design
- Experience in the onboarding of VNFs/CNFs.
- Experience in DevOPS CI/CD processes and tooling
- Experience with Telecom Domain Networks/OSS Domain Knowledge (i.e Networks Planning/design, Networks Service Design, Assurance: Fault Management, Assurance: Performance Management, NFV: MANO Architecture, NFV: VNF onboarding and testing, NFV: Orchestration, Network Testing)
- Experience in developing scripts using Java &/or Python, DevOps, REST, Kafka, AWS, OpenDaylight, YAML, TOSCA
- Experience with containerization (i.e AWS EKS, Docker, Open Shift)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It's time to define your career.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM offers a wide range of resources for eligible IBMers to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to:
- 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
- World-class training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform. IBM's learning culture supports your restless attitude to grow your skills and build the depth and scale of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
- Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
- Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money (including expert financial counseling, 401(k), IBM stock discount, etc.).
- Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with IBMers across the globe.
- Giving and volunteer programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
- Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.