Lead Engineer @ JETSWEAT - San Francisco, CA
Post a job for free in San Francisco, CA
About the job:
We are a rapidly growing venture funded startup based in Manhattan seeking a senior software engineer to lead the engineering department and contribute to feature development, feature implementation and product ideation.
Local or remote is OK but MUST be based in the US and if you are outside of the New York area, you may need to travel at least quarterly.
JETSWEAT is a video streaming fitness platform that provides exclusive access to top boutique studio classes, personalized programming, live-classes via two-way streaming, and real-time performance tracking. Our mission is to empower an active lifestyle by providing real boutique fitness classes on a convenient and accessible platform available wherever, whenever. We power the digital transformations for fitness studios across the globe with the technological infrastructure to be able to engage their members in real-time from all over the world.
- Work directly with the founders, designers, and other engineers
- Revise existing features and implement new features on our product roadmap
- Manage, partner with and be a resource to interns and contractors working across all platforms (Web, iOS, Android, Roku)
- Submit and manage high-quality PR’s daily
- Write internal documentation and test your features and systems
- Identify areas for improvement and deliver regular feedback to your team
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience working on web-based applications as full-stack software engineer, or 5+ years as front-end or back-end engineer with willingness to work across the stack.
- Min 1 year experience as a team lead
- A hungry startup mentality that values long-term growth potential
- Willingness to develop features from initiation as well as maintain live/existing features.
- Assist in hiring and team growth.
Technologies used at Jetsweat:
- DB: MySQL
- Ops: AWS (Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, S3, Code Pipeline, RDS, Ant Media Server)
This company is based in NYC.
Completive salary plus equity grant. $90k-$125k + Equity 1%-4%
3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays
Remote work OK
We value diversity and collaborative leadership
Related keywords: software engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
- Bachelor's (Preferred)