Front End Engineer (San Francisco) @ BrightTALK - San Francisco, CA
Post a job for free in San Francisco, CA
About BrightTALK - discover your journey with BrightTALK here!
The Customer Engineering team at BrightTALK is at the forefront of building a consistent, global experience across all web touch points. This team is building the next generation products and supporting infrastructure which allows our customers to manage their webinars and grow their audience base.
BrightTALK is seeking a Front-End Software Engineer to join our team and help build the next generation of web solutions for our customers. You will be challenged to turn apps around quickly but thoughtfully, balancing speed to market with longevity and scalability, all in the name of extraordinary customer experiences.
- Build awesome web experiences using React.js
- Plan and accommodate all mediums, screen sizes and device types
- Build in flexibility and customization from the start
- Internalize the user and promote good usability and accessibility in every experience
- Be nimble and react quickly to changing business conditions
- Work with product managers, content producers, QA engineers and release engineers to own your solution from development to production
- 5+ years building web experiences with evidence of exceptional ability
- At least 3 years experience with React JS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience or other evidence of exceptional ability
- Solid understanding of fundamental web technologies such as HTTP, REST, AJAX and JSON
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Unit Testing with Jest/Enzyme
- Experience with Redux
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Experience with NextJs
- Excellent mastery of web standards, cross-browser compatibility, accessibility and SEO
- Strong CSS skills w/ experience building responsive applications across a variety of browsers and devices using modern CSS3 techniques
- Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them
- Expert knowledge of maintaining and debugging live software systems
- Prior experience with Symfony MVC frameworks desirable
We are dedicated to learning and growing, going after big dreams, taking ownership, remaining open and honest while recognizing we are in it together. We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their passion to help us build a world changing audience and thrive along the way. Join BrightTALK and experience a collaborative and engaged team who works together to provide learning and growth opportunities for businesses and professionals.
BrightTALK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.