Lead Frontend Engineer @ -Social Native- - Chicago, IL
8 days ago
Lead Frontend Engineer
-Social Native- - Chicago, IL
Described as the "Uber of Content", Social Native is a marketplace technology company that empowers marketers to create, source and optimize authentic visual content in the most efficient way possible. Leveraging the world's first AI-powered creative platform, brands such as Unilever, Adidas, L'Oréal, Crocs and Nestlé Waters partner with Social Native to improve the performance of their paid and organic social strategy with a combination of Influencer Marketing, Custom Content, and Content Editing solutions.
With our acquisition of Olapic, we're changing the way marketers evaluate, refine and optimize their visual content strategy. This move solidifies our goal of delivering an all-in-one platform providing brands with data-driven insights, scales content creation, measures the impact of their work, and optimizes content for even greater results.
- Play the lead role on the Frontend engineering team at Social Native
- Work closely with Product team for quarterly and sprint planning
- Participate in Daily Scrum
- Ensure general availability and low latency in the frontend
- Take ownership of a feature and lead all life cycle stages for that feature including requirement analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Work closely with the DevOps, Operations & CSM teams to identify and resolve issues in the frontend
- BS in CS or equivalent
- 10+ years of Front end or Full stack software development experience
- Expert level knowledge of React, TypeScript, HTML/CSS, state management solutions, and single page application architectures
- 3+ years' experience developing software on the public cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Has worked on page performance optimization
- Knows how to do thorough code review and enforce best practices
- Understands responsive design elements
- Experience refactoring legacy React applications to modern conventions
- Understands how to identify indirection, overuse of abstraction, excessive composition, and knows how to steer codebases in directions that suffer from these problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and experience working with fully remote teams
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Node.js, Elasticsearch or React Native
- Startup experience at a scaling organization
- Production experience using GraphQL services
- Experience with container platforms, eg: Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience authoring npm packages in front end monorepos
We love working at Social Native and we think you will too! Come see what it's like to work at a fast-paced, venture-backed tech startup. We are looking for smart, driven, fun people that are eager to take ownership of exciting projects and be a part of building something great.
- Attractive health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Competitive compensation structure
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible work hours
- Casual work environment and fun work culture!
The University of Chicago
All engineers are expected to be flexible for full-stack development and some may have a specialty in back end or frontend technologies.
Develop and maintain Skolem's frontend functionality. Participate in team code review with fellow engineers, with a keen eye towards correctness, style, and…
Program in Golang for backend and Ember.js for frontend, learning from and contributing to a team committed to continually improving their skills.
Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
You will bring your own technical expertise to monitor and support staging and production environments, build tooling, CI/CD pipelines, deployment specs and…
Rather than be an order-taker, the Engineer works with Product Managers, designers and business stakeholders to discover the best solution to address critical…
Matter Product Studio
Architect APIs, complex business logic, build beautiful frontends, and implement 3rd party integrations working alongside other curious engineers and team…
Zenotis Technologies Inc.
Join us on this epic adventure, help build the web app that powers the workflows of the new Network Detection and Response capabilities, and most importantly,…
Has worked on 2 or more projects independently from initiation to deployment, working with at least 2+ engineers and providing tech oversight for a junior…
Strong skills in backend, frontend and mobile development background in modern development stacks. 3-5 years of experience as a software engineer in a customer…
Frontend/UI Lead - React will be responsible for leading a team of frontend developers focused on the design and development of frontend solutions across the…
As well, the engineer will perform frontend development of internal quoting and part inspection web pages, and components of customer-facing pages.
5+ years of experience as a DevOps or SRE engineer. Manage career paths, grow, and supervise 5 DevOps engineers.
Ad Hoc Team
Actively contributing code and performing code review on your applications as an engineer. Providing vision for other engineers within their area of influence,…
Experience with the automation of testing, building, and deploying frontend solutions. You will build and maintain world class web applications for our customer…
You will also make changes to Search infrastructure including the ability to monitor Elasticsearch and Agatha performance.