Senior Full Stack Engineer @ Datalogics, Inc. - Chicago, IL
8 days ago
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Datalogics, Inc. - Chicago, IL
Senior Full Stack Engineer needed!
- $130 000 - $185 000 annually
- Hybrid, office based in Chicago
- Full-time, long-term permanent
- Direct employment by the client
The company’s office is located in Chicago, where employees work together for a few days per week.
- Deep knowledge in software design, data structures, and web architecture principles and protocols
- 3+ years of software development experience in one or more general programming languages such as Rails/Python/Java/Go (company does currently use Ruby on Rails for the back-end)
- 3+ years of experience with front-end languages and libraries, such as Angular, React, and Node.js (they use React)
- 3+ years of experience working with Postgres or other major database solutions
- Production experience in AWS or Azure deployments and related capabilities such as Docker deployment
- Solid interpersonal skills to interact with both internal and external groups, including cross-functional teams of product designers and engineers, as well as non-technical end-users, to quickly resolve complex, multifaceted problems
- An undergraduate or graduate degree (BS/MS/PhD) in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline
- Design, build, test, and launch the initial version of company’s logistics visibility and inventory management modules, helping automate customer workflows
- New product development will account for majority of time and effort
- Build out of risk reporting module, including real-time index pricing (commodity & currency), graphs, and P&L
- Redesign, refactoring, and feature enhancement of existing contract management modules that are live with current customers to match prototypes created by company’s product design team
- Support product teams in implementing our software with customers
- Enable customers and end-users to meet desired KPIs around usage, workflow automation, operational efficiency, time savings, and risk management.
- Ensure software and data architecture can scale to support growth across multiple, interrelated parties of customers (commodity traders, end-use manufacturers, raw material originators, etc.) - your solutions should have scale in mind while addressing shorter-term business needs. Manage integrations with third party applications
- Expand, refine, and implement processes and software tools to support customers and end-users, including issue tracking; configuration management; and security / regulatory compliance. The platform will require SOC 2 and GDPR compliance
- During third party data integrations, the Senior Full Stack Developer will be an integral part of the implementation process and provide technical support for anomaly resolution and technical / process risk closure
What do we offer?
- Health and dental insurance
- Retirement saving benefits
- Equity for new employers
- Possibility to learn from an ultra-experienced CTO/tech lead
- Impactful work! Your work will be deployed weekly to millions of citizens and your input will be heard and taken into consideration
- Amazing opportunity to develop both technical and non-technical business skills
- Direct cooperation with the founders of the company
If you have reached this point and you are super excited but not sure you check all the boxes – we still want to speak with you! Your passion is priceless. Other things can be learned.
Referral bonus: 1,000 USD if we signed an engineer based on your recommendation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $130,000.00 - $185,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location
The University of Chicago
All engineers are expected to be flexible for full-stack development and some may have a specialty in back end or frontend technologies.
Develop and maintain Skolem's frontend functionality. Participate in team code review with fellow engineers, with a keen eye towards correctness, style, and…
Program in Golang for backend and Ember.js for frontend, learning from and contributing to a team committed to continually improving their skills.
Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
You will bring your own technical expertise to monitor and support staging and production environments, build tooling, CI/CD pipelines, deployment specs and…
Rather than be an order-taker, the Engineer works with Product Managers, designers and business stakeholders to discover the best solution to address critical…
Matter Product Studio
Architect APIs, complex business logic, build beautiful frontends, and implement 3rd party integrations working alongside other curious engineers and team…
Zenotis Technologies Inc.
Join us on this epic adventure, help build the web app that powers the workflows of the new Network Detection and Response capabilities, and most importantly,…
Has worked on 2 or more projects independently from initiation to deployment, working with at least 2+ engineers and providing tech oversight for a junior…
Strong skills in backend, frontend and mobile development background in modern development stacks. 3-5 years of experience as a software engineer in a customer…
Frontend/UI Lead - React will be responsible for leading a team of frontend developers focused on the design and development of frontend solutions across the…
As well, the engineer will perform frontend development of internal quoting and part inspection web pages, and components of customer-facing pages.
5+ years of experience as a DevOps or SRE engineer. Manage career paths, grow, and supervise 5 DevOps engineers.
Ad Hoc Team
Actively contributing code and performing code review on your applications as an engineer. Providing vision for other engineers within their area of influence,…
Experience with the automation of testing, building, and deploying frontend solutions. You will build and maintain world class web applications for our customer…
You will also make changes to Search infrastructure including the ability to monitor Elasticsearch and Agatha performance.